OK, Karen, Thanks, please also let me know about the bootcamp. In the meanwhile, take a look at or new adaptive parallel partition: Unadapted parallel partition: http://www.ams.sunysb.edu/~linli/FTruns/prandom10.html Adapted parallel partition (new): http://www.ams.sunysb.edu/~linli/FTruns/aprandom9.html Xiaolin On Thu, 2008-03-06 at 11:51 -0700, Devine, Karen D wrote:
Xiaolin:
The phone conf is just for the parallel interface subcommittee, so don’t worry about it. I’ll see you next week in Atlanta.
Thanks. Karen
On 3/6/08 11:55 AM, "Xiaolin Li" <[email protected]> wrote:
What is the number and code?
On Thu, 2008-03-06 at 11:32 -0700, Devine, Karen D wrote: > > Yes, we will have a telecon today at 11am PST. > We will discuss Tim’s tag communication and, if there is time, the > micro-migration communication. > We’ll also field last-minute questions before boot camp. > > Thanks. > Karen > > > On 3/6/08 11:13 AM, "Lori A. Diachin" <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hi Karen, > > I had to duck out early on Monday morning, so I didn't hear if > we're > having a telecon today or not.. I have it on my calendar for > 11 am > pacific.. is it still on? > > Thanks, > Lori > > >
participants (1)
-
Xiaolin Li